Vacancies for positions as a member of Turku Philharmonic Orchestra, Finland are advertised here.
4th FRENCH HORN
With obligation to play 2nd French Horn and Wagner tuba.
- H. Neuling: Bagatelle
- W. A. Mozart: Horn Concerto No. 3 in E flat Major K447, 1st movement with cadenza
- L. van Beethoven: Symphony No. 9 Op. 125
- 4.cor, Adagio from the beginning to C
- L. van Beethoven: Fidelio Overture Op. 72
- 2.cor, from the beginning to measure 55
- J. Brahms: Symphony No. 4 Op. 98
- 4.cor, 1st and 2nd movements
- J. Haydn: Symphony No. 31 ”Hornsignal”
- 2.cor, 2nd movement Adagio, Finale: variation
- G. Mahler: Symphony No. 1 ,
- 4.cor, 3rd movement rehearsals 13–15
- G. Mahler: Symphony No. 9
- 2.cor, 1st movement from the beginning, solo
- 2.cor, 1st movement: 4 before rehearsal 6 to 5 after rehearsal 7
- D. Shostakovich: Symphony No. 5 Op. 47
- 4.cor, 1st movement: rehearsals 17–20 and 36–39
- R. Strauss: Ein Heldenleben Op. 40
- 2.cor rehearsals 3–6
- 4.cor rehearsals 10–13, 30–31 and 78–80
- R. Strauss: Don Quixote Op. 35
- 2.cor, variation 1: 5 after rehearsal 19 to rehearsal 20
- 4.cor variation 1: 5 after rehearsal 19 to 1 after rehearsal 20
- 4.cor variations 7 and 8
- P. Tchaikovsky: Symphony No. 6 Op. 74
- 4.cor, Finale rehearsals G–L. Mute can be used
- R. Wagner: Das Rheingold
- 8.cor, from the beginning
Section play excerpts
- L. van Beethoven: Symphony No. 3 Op. 55 ”Eroica”
- C. M. von Weber: Der Freischütz Overture
Orchestral and section play excerpts will be sent to applicants after the closing date.
The audition will be held at Turku Concert Hall on Monday 6th of February 2017 starting at 12 o’clock noon.
Please send your completed application form by e-mail to email@example.com.
The closing date for applications is Monday 16th of January at 3 PM (GMT +2 Finnish time). Delayed applications will not be taken into consideration. Invitations to attend the audition will be sent after the closing date.